I am currently looking for my fabulous floor team for Grand Joanne on Vesterbro. If you have a passion for excellence, hospitality and being yourself, and you have the gift of making guests feel comfortable and happy, this is my invitation for you to apply. Before you do so, take a deep breath and focus your thoughts - doesn't that feel better?
Opportunities for your role
You will join a vibrant and energetic team of passionate food and beverage staff and will together strive to deliver the best service possible.
Since we also offer rooms, the restaurant is open both for breakfast, lunch and dinner and fixed/flexible schedule can be arranged. We want to be able to provide excellent and memorable experiences to our local and international guests. All while delivering quality and service to perfection, in everything that we do and offer.
Therefore, you have a great passion for food, beverage, diversity and culture, and we will do our best to help you expand your knowledge.
We believe in transparency and trust, and offers any support you'll need to better yourself. Our main value is "be nice" and it'll need to resonate somewhat within you.
Basic requirements for your role
- English on a professional level – Scandinavian languages are preferred
- Follow SOP’s, cleaning and service standards
- Knowledge of wine and spirits is a must
- Wine certificates is a big plus
- Implement Grand Joanne core values, service standards and policies throughout
- Being able to work all days, and hours of the year, when needed
- Represent Grand Joanne in a professional and kind matter, at all times
We are part of the union and therefore offer competitive salary based on qualifications, pension and fixed days off. We believe that a happy person who's in balance, offers more good to the world, to themselves and to us. So let's get there - together!
Looking forward to hearing from you
Restaurant and Bar manager