I am currently looking for an extra person for Maintenace for my wonderful team of Grand Joanne on Vesterbro. If you have a passion for hospitality, craftship, cleaning and being yourself, this is my invitation for you to apply. Before you do so, take a deep breath and focus your thoughts - doesn't that feel better?
Opportunities for your role
We want to be able to provide excellent and memorable experiences to our local and international guests. All while delivering quality and service to perfection, in everything that we do and offer.
Therefore, you have a great passion for repairing/maintaining/cleaning facilities and safety procedure. We will do our best to help you expand your knowledge.
We believe in transparency and trust. We offer the support you'll need to better yourself. Our main value is "be nice" and it'll need to resonate somewhat within you.
Description of your role
· Daily handyman for Grand Joanne – other than making ordinary repairs and maintenance on premises, the following is required.
· Maintenance on technical and fixed installations in rooms and guest areas.
· Responsible for external and internal areas and facilities being presentable and up to standard on cleanliness, design, and quality.
· Responsible for security instalments being up to date in cooperation with Repair and Maintenace Manager.
· Development of safety protocols and procedures and training team in these with Repair and Maintenace Manager.
· Responsible for setup and assistance during events and in meeting rooms incl. tech equipment + daily cleaning tasks
· Maintain a high score on guest satisfaction by maintaining premises, daily following up on technical and maintenance errors reported by team.
· Coordinate events and seasonal changes in cooperation with Repair and Maintenace Manager
· Stay updated on law, safety and maintenance requirements through training and courses offered and paid by Grand Joanne
· Follow employee handbook and maintain corporate culture in general.
· Represent Grand Joanne in a positive and professional tone, on and off work.
· Understanding of Grand Joanne’s brand, purpose, and financial profitability
· English on a professional level – Scandinavian languages are preferred.
We are part of the union and therefore offer competitive salary based on qualifications. We believe that a happy person who's in balance, offers better to the world, to themselves and to us. So let's get there - together!
Looking forward to hearing from you
Line - Hotel Manager